We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Long Island, New York Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Long Island, New York departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Long Island, New York and Nassau County
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Seasonal home inspections are great, you get a chance to see if
any wildlife critters have been trying to, or successfully, entering
your home and staying rent free! If you did find some holes during your
inspection you have a few options depending on how big the hole is.
Luckily, we are here to help! We answer our phones 24/7 to better service you
and your wildlife needs. From inspections, to trapping and removals. We take care
of it all, so you don't have too.
We service the following cities: Glen Cove, Long Beach,
Atlantic Beach, Bellerose, Cedarhurst, East Rockaway, Floral Park, Freeport, Garden City, Hempstead,
Hewlett Bay Park, Hewlett Harbor, Hewlett Neck, Island Park, Lawrence, Lynbrook, Malverne,
Rockville Centre, South Floral Park, Stewart Manor, Valley Stream, Woodsburgh, Baxter Estates, East Hills,
East Williston, Flower Hill, Great Neck, Great Neck Estates, Great Neck Plaza, Kensington, Kings Point,
Lake Success, Manorhaven, Mineola, Munsey Park, New Hyde Park, North Hills, Old Westbury, Plandome,
Plandome Heights, Plandome Manor, Port Washington North, Roslyn, Roslyn Estates, Roslyn Harbor, Russell Gardens,
Saddle Rock, Sands Point, Thomaston, Westbury, Williston Park, Bayville, Brookville, Centre Island, Cove Neck,
Farmingdale, Lattingtown, Laurel Hollow, Massapequa Park, Matinecock, Mill Neck, Muttontown, Old Brookville,
Oyster Bay Cove, Sea Cliff, Upper Brookville, Town of Hempstead, Town of North Hempstead, Town of Oyster Bay.
, Garden City
, Glen Cove
and Oyster Bay
We will service all of Long Island for certain jobs, but mostly stay in Nassau County. We also service New York City from time to time, specifically Brooklyn and Queens.
To learn more about our services, visit the Nassau County wildlife removal